There comes a time when every small business needs extra capital in addition to incoming cash flows. Maybe an unexpected emergency popped up or the business needs new equipment to replace outdated or broken equipment. Maybe your business hasn’t even started yet, you are ready to launch, but the money’s just not there. In these situations, many small business owners make the decision to take out a small business loan.
However, just as every business is unique, so are the needs for capital. Whether you’re brand new in business, your personal or business credit scores are low, or you’re looking for specific rates and terms, there are many different credit, loan and lease options available. As a business owner, you should only take out a loan for purposes that are going to improve your business and its cash flow, not lead to a cycle of burdensome debt. This is why it’s important to carefully research all your options for business funding, starting now.Business Funding comes in all shapes and sizes. It is important to know what type of funding you need and what types of funding that you and your business qualify for. We can help you and your business to acquire:
- Equipment leases
- Accounts Receivable funding
- Credit Lines
- Merchant Credit Card Cash Advances
- Commercial Real Estate Loans
- We can also help you with other forms of creative financing to get your business where it needs to go.
Are you a startup, existing business without financials, or just looking for some growth capital to take your business to the next level? We’ll give you the help you need, with a dedicated staff to assist with all your business needs. We can begin work immediately, and can typically help our clients achieve anywhere from $10,000 to $150,000 in unsecured business finance.
• Clean business history, no judgments or unpaid loans (New Corporations OK)
• Business financials and history not required, but could increase results
• At least one corporate officer must meet the following criteria
• 660+ FICO credit score (750+ if Vantage scoring is used)
• No derogatory credit marks within 12 months
• No judgments or collections in unpaid status
• Absolutely No Bankruptcies
• At least 3 established credit lines; 1 or more with $5,000+ limits
• Limited recent credit inquiries. (12 in 1 year, no more than 4 per bureau)
• Credit debt ratios under 50% total; no single credit line over 75%
The officer must maintain a clean profile through the program. This includes avoiding mortgage changes and additional car loans during the program.