We offer one on one consultation to help guide you in your quest of living in private. Whether you are new to this information and need help understanding how to live a private life or have been studying for years and are looking for a sounding board for your estate planning ideas, we are here to help. If you have questions on to how to change from PUBLIC to a Private Status, how to establish a new private business or complete private trust estate or you need help in defending your private trust from outsiders, consider scheduling some time with us. We can help you figure out a solid plan based on many years of study and practical experience.
- Belonging to or for the use of one particular person or group of people only
- (of a person) having no official or public role or position.
- Of or concerning the people as a whole. A Collective
- Done, perceived, or existing in open view.
- Ordinary people in general; the community.
First step for you to complete before anyone can properly assist you is for you to:
- write an executive summary of your situation (2-4 paragraphs) – short, simple, key issues, events, timelines – what has happened?
- write a point form, chronological order, more detailed list of events, timelines, paperwork received/sent, court interactions etc. – no opinion, rants, theories etc facts only – the details matter and need to be known to properly assist
- email this to me at least a day before a consultation appointment
This information becomes the key for all processes/people, for your future reference, and greatly facilitates anyone you ask help from, or wish to/will have any actions/communications with ie. lawyers/claimant/court.
Listen to some of my podcasts while you build the above. Then send me an email with the above info in advance.
As well as being efficient and respectful you’ll get better results/suggestions by having your information well laid out, clear and concise.
No one can really help properly until you do the above.
NOTE: do this before your situation becomes urgent.
Completing this step prior to a consulting appointment will assure that you receive solid advice concerning your situation as well as enabling you and your consultant to make the most of the time allotted for your appointment.